Whether you have a traditional Mac, an iMac all-in-one or a Mac Book, Fuji Xerox printers offered by Copysmart are the best choice, especially if you have a high volume of quality printing to do.
Fuji Xerox is a global brand offering high quality printers that can be operated not only on Mac but on any computer model of your choice. With the guide below, we ensure that you can quickly connect any of our Fuji Xerox printers to your Mac and enjoy fast, efficient and high print quality that comes with it.
Installing the print driver
- Install the print driver from the CD-ROM of the Driver CD Kit on the computer. This allows you to print from your Macintosh. When installing the Mac print driver, log in as the System Administrator.
- Double-click the Fuji Xerox Print Driver for Mac Installer icon and click Continue. Read through Software License Agreement, and click Continue.
- Select Agree, then click Continue and install.
- Enter the password, and click OK to start the installation.
- Click Close.
Adding the printer
- The first step to adding a printer is making sure that the USB cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer, the printer is well plugged into a power outlet and that it is switched on. Once you have physically connected the printer and turned it on, the device can be automatically recognized by your Mac. You can choose to delete the device in the list manually and add the device by clicking Default in the Printer list window.
- Click the icon Select a driver to use from Print Using and select FX Print Driver for Mac from the printer driver list displayed.
- Click Continue and the device will be added to the Printer list window. To see if your printer is recognized by the operating system, select Preferences from the menu, then Print and Fax, and click on the printing tab.
Connecting via the LPR
- When connecting through the LPR, click IP in the Printer list window and select Line Printer Daemon – LPD from the pull-down menu.
- Enter the IP address of the device to be used in Address and select Select a driver to use.
- Select the FX Print Driver for Mac from the printer driver list that is displayed.
- Click Add and then click Continue. The device has been added to the Printer list window and your printer is now ready to print.
Where can you get the best Fuji Xerox printer for your Mac?
Copysmart offers fast and robust Fuji Xerox printers that are highly suitable for any business size. In addition we deliver high quality, tailor-made office and copy solutions, repairs and maintenance, and unbeatable rental services. Our highly experienced staff and electronic technicians are here to help. Call our sales and service staff members on 0418 631 266, 0411 530 531, 0405 836 876 or 0449 951 304 today.
SOME OF OUR REFURBISHED FUJI XEROX MODELS