Have you lost or misplaced your installation CD for your Fuji Xerox printer? Are you having a hard time installing your printer manually on your new computer or laptop? No problem, we are here to help you get your printer running smoothly again.
Simply follow the steps below to set up a printer on your computer if you do not have the printer’s software installation disk. Avoid downloading malicious software by downloading the original software from the Fuji Xerox printer’s manufacture’s website.
Downloading the installation software
- On your computer or laptop, go to the Fuji Xerox manufacturer’s website and download the printer file.
- Click support and downloads and go to driver downloads.
- Enter the model number of the machine, then download and save on your computer.
- Go to devices and printers and click add printer. Click add a local printer. If you do not have an existing port, click create a new port, go to standard TCP/IP Port and click next.
- Enter the IP address of the machine and click next.
Installing the print driver
If the print driver is already on the machine, existing drivers will be loaded up and you can select Fuji Xerox print driver. If not, go to help desk and browse through the CD or files that you downloaded. Click the appropriate driver and install. At this stage, you can share your printer with other machines if you desire. Click finish to install your print driver.
If your printer has a USB cable, connect it to your computer to see if it now recognizes your printer. If the printer connects through wireless, make sure both the printer and your computer are connected to the Internet. You should now be able to access your printer.
Using a cable on Windows
Another option can be using a USB cable on Windows, if one is available for your printer. Follow the steps below:
- Plug the printer’s USB cable into your computer. You may also need to plug the non-USB end of the cable into the printer.
- Turn on the printer. In some cases, simply turning the printer on, will prompt the printer installation to start.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts until your printer is installed.
- If this doesn’t happen automatically, click the Windows logo to open start and type printers and scanners.
- Click add a printer or scanner and click your printer’s name.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps. If your printer does not appear, click the printer that l want is not listed link.
- Select the search option and follow the on-screen prompts. Once installation process is complete, your printer should work.
Need further help with installing your Fuji Xerox printer?
Copysmart offers high quality, tailor-made office printing and copy solutions, repairs and maintenance, and unbeatable rental services. Our highly experienced staff and electronic technicians are here to help. Call our sales and service staff members on 0418 631 266, 0411 530 531, 0405 836 876 or 0449 951 304 today.
Our Refurbished FUJI Xerox Model